|Year||1974||Topic||American Revolutionary War|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Operational|
|Contributors||PRodgers, JokerRulez, jw62, Davey Jones, scotty|
Doing a rework of the 1776 module ... Scott
10 AUG 2011 v0.3 FILE SIZE:10.5MB
- Return to deck button for Tactical Cards.
- New Masks for tactical cards. Now the player and the opponent see different mask image.
- Added a US/UK flag to Tactical cards.
- Added a label to Tactical cards.
- Forts now use CTRL-F for flipping (all flipped counters/cards should use CTRL-F)
- RM STATUS counter was missing! Now fixed.
- The 1-8 and 10-8 Indian counters were swapped. Now fixed.
- Boats didn't rotate properly. Only the counter base was rotating. Now fixed!
- Map artwork now looks clearer. I scale to 40% from the scans before processing colour etc. Also, file size dropped from 12.2MB to 10.5MB.
09 AUG 2011 v0.2 FILE SIZE:12.2MB
- Divided charts into Scenario Cards and Information Cards (Charts button and a Scenario button).
- Scenario cards are now on separate tabbed panel, and can be used to mark game time etc.
- Scenario Cards for every scenario and the CSG. (Organise charts and tactical campaign charts)
- Added Basic Game scenario.
- Added 3 variant scenario's from The General.
- Inverted Counters
- Proper prototypes for all counters.
- Movement trails.
- Added a battle marker with label and indexed battle number.
- Status, Time and Commerce counters now look like the original counters.
- Added custom buttons
10 JUN 2011 v0.1 FILE SIZE:12.1MB
- New map graphics. Orientated left to right now.
- Added zoom and hide piece controls to main map.