Module:Atlanta Is Ours
|Year||2018||Topic||American Civil War|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Operational|
|Length||90||Series||Great Campaigns of the American Civil War Series|
Files and Module Information
|Atlanta Is Ours (AIO)|
|AIO_3_10.vmod||Module||78.8 MB||2022-01-14||3.3.0||Alberto Romero||
|AIO_1_05.vmod||Module||68.78 MB||2022-04-28||3.6.6||Jeff Coyle||Rob Doane|
|AIO_1_04.vmod||Module||68.84 MB||2019-08-12||3.2.17||Jeff Coyle||Rob Doane|
|AIO_1_03.vmod||Module||69.43 MB||2018-12-03||3.2.17||Jeff Coyle||Rob Doane|
|AIO_1_02.vmod||Module||69.19 MB||2018-10-08||3.2.17||Jeff Coyle||Rob Doane|
Atlanta is Ours, is volume X of the series GCACW. The module includes the automated Recovery capabilities developed by Rob Doane in earlier modules. In addition, users have the ability to track fatigue levels directly on the unit counter itself by using Ctrl A and Ctrl Z. The automated Recovery function adjusts the on-counter fatigue levels normally. You can track fatigue using either method, but it is suggested you don't use both methods on the same unit.
Atlanta Is Ours
- 1.00 - First VASSAL version published.
- 1.01 - Scenario 2 Correction
- 1.02 - Scenario 3 Correction
- 1.03 - Scenarios 2 & 5 Corrections
- 1.04 - Scenario 7 Correction
- 1.05 - Out Of Supply made a layer on counters. Corrected logic for making/restoring exhaustion status based on Supply Status. Note that OOS units will not build fortifications in Recovery mode (as they may end up trying to forage). The US Ferguson cavalry unit has been corrected. Scenario 9 Correction
- 3.00 - Version with All-in-One tokens. All the markers related to one units is include in the counter. Automatic recovery and some helps are include too.
- 3.01 - Setup scenarios 2, 5, 6, 7, and 15 revised.
- 3.02 - Entrenchment malfunction correction in Scenario 15.
- 3.03 - Corps affiliation of CSA Substitutes repaired.
- 3.04 - Flank refuse marker more visible.
- 3.05 - Adjust CSA substitute to maximount 6 MP
- 3.06 - Hindman's Fatiguel Level 2 adjust in Scenario #17.
- 3.07 - Thomas Army afiliation fixed.
- Some Guy