Module:Nations at War: Stalin's Triumph
|Publisher||Lock 'n Load Publishing||Era||WWII|
|Players||1 to 2||Scale||Tactical|
|Length||Medium||Series||Nations at War Series|
Files and Module Information
|LnLP_NaW_StalinsTriumph_v1.3.vmod||Module||46.23 MB||2018-04-13||Vassal 3.2.17||Mike Seely||Dulgin, Vance Strickland, Trent Garner|
Version 1.3 2nd Edition
Module updated with missing and corrected counters
It’s July 1943, on the endless plains of Russia, in a clash of the giants, the Soviet Red Army defends the Motherland against its German invaders from such fearsome formations as the 2nd SS and 11th Panzer Division. Centered on the area of Kursk in 1943, Stalin’s Triumph places you in the fighting in and around the northern and southern flanks of the battle.
Stalin’s Triumph 2nd Edition is the third game in the Nations At War series. Stalin’s Triumph 2nd Edition depicts platoon level combat on the Eastern Front during World War II. All of the vehicles, men and weapons of the Soviet and German armies that fought in and around the area of Kursk in the summer of 1943. The game includes Soviet units such as the famed animal killer, the SU-152, and the workhorse of the Soviet Army, the T-34. For Germany, there’s a wide array of hardware such as Tigers and Mk IVs, but also unique vehicles such as the Flamepanzer and the dreaded Elephant. Included in the game are new rules for tank riders, commissars, fighter planes, goliaths and rockets. Battles depict actions around such famed areas as Prochorovka and Ponyri.
This module contains the maps, units, markers, and select tables needed to play the game. Game scenarios are available in the LnL:Tactical Companion Book, which is available on the LnLP website.
What is a Companion Book? The Companion Books are the same as the Module Rules and Scenario booklets that are available in our games, with the exception we included most of the charts and tables that come within that game. So why release the Companion book? The Companion Books were designed for those gamers who are playing virtually and did not want to purchase the entire game just for the scenarios and tables to play via Vassal or Tabletop Simulator. The Companion Books are NOT complete games but do contain everything a player will need to play via Vassal or Tabletop Simulator. Players who prefer to play virtually can do so without the need to own the board (boxed) edition of the game. The Companion Books also can be used by players playing digitally via our Digital DLC editions via Steam for their Macs or Windows computers.
So if you own or purchase the board games you don't need to purchase the Companion Books. Some board game owners prefer them since they are spiral bound and will lay flat on the table and any typos or known errors found since the printing of the original edition of the board game has been updated. The Companion books can be used with any game printing or game rule edition.
- Games in this series can be purchased at: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/nations-at-war-series
- A full print version can be purchased at: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/nations-at-war-series/stalins-triumph-2nd-edition-nations-at-war
- Stalin’s Triumph Companion Book: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/series/nations-at-war-series?product_id=553
- Solo Assistant can be purchased at: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/series/world-at-war-85-series/solo-assistant
- Living rules can be downloaded at: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/nations-at-war-core-rules-pdf-edition.268/
- Game Resources: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/categories/nations-at-war-series.7/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LocknLoadPub
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/LnLP
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LnLPub
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClZ6gdcFDfR94LGCmA8Y5Hg
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/lnlp
- Board Game Geek: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/134804/nations-war-stalins-triumph
Game Credits & License
Why We Do What We Do: We love playing games, as well as designing and developing them. We give praise and thanks to God for blessing us so we can follow our dreams and passions. We also thank you, our fans, friends, and family for making this possible for us.
This module is solely owned by Lock 'n Load Publishing, who kindly granted permission and advised on its construction. Please do not modify this in any way and repost it or its components. If you find errors, or have suggestions for improvements, please contact Mike Seely, our vassal module maintainer.
©2019 Lock ’n Load Publishing, LLC. © 2019 Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC., and their Logos are all trademarks of Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Executive Producer: David Heath
- Game design: Sean Druelinger
- Artwork: Blackwell Hird, Marc von Martial, Ethan Wilson
- Editior: Hans Horting
- Administration: Ava Marie Heath
- Customer Support: Darren White
- Quality Assurance: Patrick White, Maddie Gale