Module:No Retreat 2
|Publisher||Victory Point Games||Era||WWII|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Operational|
|Length||short||Series||No Retreat series|
Notes on cards --
- Either player may look at either hand, but only the owning player can manipulate the hand
- A masked card shows a green border to the owner (and the card back to others) -- an unmasked card has no border
- Drawn cards are automatically masked -- discarded cards are automatically revealed
- Cards can be drawn using either the Draw Card buttons in the hand, or by pulling from the Draw Pile
Notes on markers --
- Target markers can be placed by right-clicking on an enemy unit. The marker should be deleted manually.
- Counterblow markers can can be placed by right-clicking on a friendly unit. The marker should be deleted manually.
- Blitz/Shock markers should be created at the start of the turn, be kept near the Strategic Reserves box, and be deleted after use (or the end of the turn)
- Don Stone
- Pierre Miranda