Module:Pax Pamir (Second Edition)
|Players||1 to 5||Scale||Abstract|
Cole Wehrle's game about power and politics in 19th Century Afghanistan.
Please refer to the html help file included in the module for more information, but to get started:
0. Players should choose or be assigned their colours in chat first.
1. Click the big "start here" button to open a setup window.
2. Select the player colours in the game, Wakhan and other options if required, then click set up.
Buttons on the Main Map toolbar can be used to automate step 4 of cleanup, remove blocks after a successful Dominance Check, and discard all events in play after a Dominance Check.
Rule is automatically calculated and indicated. Ruler tokens are not displayed when no-one rules.
All pieces in the game have context-sensitive right-click menu options.
For more information on version differences and module development, see https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2254907
- Update to Vassal 3.5.5 adds Alt-click "flare" indicators for easier communication - Hold Alt and click where you want to draw someone's attention.
- "Dominance" bar added which shows who will score what, relative to other players, if a Dominance Check happened immediately.
- The hidden and open hands versions of the module have been merged into one, and visibility of hands can chosen during setup.
- Wakhan rule calculation is by default based on the errata published at https://www.boxofdelights.net/wakhan-faq (now incorporated in the second printing)
- Ben Kyo