Module:Ancient Civilizations of the Middle East
|Players||1 to 6||Scale||Abstract|
|ACME v1-03.vmod||Module||44.71 MB||2023-09-04||3.6.14|
Please read the module instructions below before emailing with questions. Thanks!
1. Players should sign in as a color. Each color has a player display window. To change the civilization, use the toolbar buttons in the player display window. Be sure to drag a disc to the VP track and player order track.
2. Use toolbar button to add discs from available supply to the discs for growth box.
3. Discs can be placed on the map by right-clicking on a previously-placed disc, or by right-clicking on the civilization block. Be sure to use the correct menu option for the current game mechanic (send from Growth or from Supply).
4. Barbarians can also be placed on map by right-clicking on a previously-placed barbarian disc.
5. All Event cards begin play in the Fate Cards window. See the "Set aside cards" stack. Right-click on this deck to shuffle into deck.
6. Right-click on discard to shuffle into deck.
7. Using right-click option on Fate Cards (or Ctrl-P from hand window will play card to the bottom card-strip on the bottom of the map. Cards are played from left to right. A color border will be placed around the card to identify who played it.
8. Use the Cleanup button on toolbar to discard all previously-played cards. Cards that should be set aside until epoch change will discard to the set aside cards stack in the Fate Cards window.
9. Pawns can be placed to mark areas on the map. Right-click to add a text label to the pawn.
© GMT Games 2023; Christopher Vorder Bruegge and Mark McLaughlin with developer Fred Schachter