Module:At Any Cost: Metz 1870
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Operational|
|At Any Costs1.9.vmod||module||18.73 MB||2020-12-15||3.4.11|
|Maintainer||Stephen Oliver, Chris Vasquez|
At Any Cost: Metz 1870 is a game simulating the situation west of the Metz fortress during those few days of August 1870. Vassal Module given permission by GMT Games.
Version 1.4 has corrected a Masked French Activation problem.
Version 1.6 has an updated Chit Cup to separate French & Prussian Events.
Version 1.7 has updated Out-of-Command markers, a remove Markers button at top, and corrected a Setup error in the Afternoon Crisis scenario.
Version 1.8 has "Moved" on the right side of counter after moving plus a Movement Trail but only visible if selected. Also "Place Target" added to mark any unit.
Version 1.9 The Prussian III Corps horse artillery unit now included in the reinforcements for the 'A Beckoning Victory' and 'And It Will Cost What It Will' campaign scenarios; HQs now can enter bivouac; Shaken and Disrupted markers now do not obscure the unit ID.
This is an update to Version 1.9 with the following changes:
- Redesigned Unit Counters
- Added ability to hide morale hits and low ammo markers
- Reworked the chit pull system -- see Quick Start for additional information
- Updated module graphics
- Out of Command Chits reworked
- Hotfix uploaded 9/1/2022 which has fixed some minor bugs
- Has the original vassal top icons now narrower than before
- Has the ability to click on unit to place Out of Command marker
- Clicking Marker Icon at top now has most used markers visible immediately
- Reported clicking of Chit Cup commands
- Fixed where clicking "Set Chits Aside" a second time unmasked the Event Chits
- Added Place Red Target Hexagon to all units
No charts are included in the vassal modules.