|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Abstract|
Freeform backgammon: no pre-implemented game rules, just play following the rules you agreed upon with your opponent.
This module provides all the accessories needed to play backgammon and most of its variants: the backgammon board, 2 sets of stones with 15 stones each, and a pair of dice.
- Black and white game pieces with grayscale game board.
- Dice can be rolled using dice toolbar command.
- No functionality for player to indicate he has finished his turn, need to use chat to do so..
- New dice rolling button next to the game board.
- Lock/unlock dice functionality: when green the dice icon is unlocked and clickable; after clicking the dice icon its red color indicates that is has been locked;
clinking on the next icon unlocks the dice, indicating that the player has finished his turn.
- Added sounds for rolling dices and next player to move.
- Minor graphical changes.
- Changed the colors of the board and game pieces to purple tones
- Dice icon can not be moved anymore, only clicked
- Replaced roll dice/next buttons by one single button: when button shows dices they can be rolled, after which the next icon appears; clicking on next shows the dice icon again
and allows the dice to be rolled.
- Fixed movement report of game pieces coming from pip1.
- Added boards with various colors, the dice/next icon gets the same color as the board
- Added pieces with various colors
- Added a button that draws a big red cross on the board, that can be used to notify the other player of a mistake.