Module:Bayonets & Tomahawks
|Players||2 to 4||Scale||Operational|
|Length||60 - 240min|
|Maintainer||Kevin Conway [Jardic]|
- Added 1d6, Added militia to Battlefield, Added markers to played cards board, Moved WiE chits, fixed counter errors.
- Added Sideboard where the "Winter Quarters' command does not effect pieces. Ships staged as reinforcements were being sent early to bag. More minor fixes.
- Scenario 1; Added French Langlade to Detroit, & British Mohawks to Albany.
- Scenario 3; moved Starting VP to French 5.
- Updated module to vassal 3.6.7.
- Replaced 4 cards and player Aids with new versions per Living Rules.
- Deleted a bunch of unused images, and optimized others to shrink file size.
- Deleted old versions of scenarios.
Bayonets & Tomahawks (B&T) is a 2-player strategic game focusing on the French & Indian War 1755-1760. Its fluid yet rich system ensures fun for players of all levels. One player controls the British and the other controls the French and most Indians. Indian diplomacy, raids, constructions, naval operations, sieges: nothing is left out in order to immerse players in the fascinating military asymmetries of the 18th-Century colonial frontier.
- Kevin Conway