Module:Brief Border Wars
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Mixed|
|Brief Border Wars v1_0.vmod||Version 1.0||19.49 MB||2020-12-09||3.2.17|
|Brief Border Wars v1_1.vmod||Version 1.1||19.96 MB||2020-12-18||3.2.17|
|Brief Border Wars v1_2.vmod||Version 1.2||19.97 MB||2021-01-17||3.2.17|
|Brief Border Wars v1_3.vmod||Version 1.3||20 MB||2021-03-19||3.2.17|
- (1) Fixed a few units that had incorrect reverse sides.
- (2) Allow counter that goes up to 99 to track rocket hits in Second Lebanon War.
- (3) Modified Second Lebanon War setup so that rocket units are in stacks by themselves.
- (4) Fixed bad data error message when using Elim function.
- (5) Moved up location of the Damaged so it's closer to top (given its frqeuency of use).
- (6) Updated map zoom to provide more granularity of increase/decrease options.
- (1) Added Flip option to the cards (sometimes needed if both players are sending cards to their hand at the same time, cards might not land right-side up).
- (2) Added Combat SOP button to help track where players are in the combat sequence.
- (3) Fix Special Action card to report their action.
- (4) Change "Play to Discard" to "Play Card".
- (5) Clarify wording for combat results chart.
- (6) Validated starting deck for all scenarios for missing cards.
- (7) Added buttons for 6, 7 and 8 dice.
- (8) Added option to cards to remove from play (sent to dead unit graveyard)
- (1) Auto report for cards; helpful for identifying what card your opponent just played.
- (2) Added setup for the Alternate Third Indochina War scenario.
- (3) Added random event chart for Second Lebanon War.
- (4) Added "counter" tool to help players record number of movement/combat points remaining.
- (5) Edited splash screen to make names of sides easier to read.
- (6) Added "return to base" shortcut for air units.
- (7) Increased offset space for unexpanded stack so they are not mistaken as single units.