|Publisher||Sea Cove Games||Era||Medieval|
|Players||2 to 6||Scale||Abstract|
|Carolingi v1.vmod||Module||7.72 MB||2023-00-07||3.6.19|
Please read the module instructions below before emailing with questions. Thanks!
Carolingi VASSAL Module Instructions:
1. When first loading the VASSAL module, use the button in the Winter Season space to select the number of players. This will delete unnecessary pieces.
2. Right-click on pieces for pop-up menu options.
3. The map has been cropped from the physical game. The card-slot spaces are on the right-hand side of the main play display. Drag cards here as needed.
4. There is a space to the left of the Archivium deck where surplus gangs may be sent as needed (rather than on top of the deck as in a physical game).
5. Palace piece may be sent to wheel of fortune random draw deck by right-click, or by dragging and dropping.
5. If playing advanced game, after selecting number of players (see #1 above), open Advanced Game window using toolbar button. Drag or right-click to send country cards to Archivium deck. Cubes may be sent to wheel of fortune draw bag for random draw.
6. Anarchy & Rebellion module cards are in the window accessed by toolbar button.
7. Right-click on "Harmut" on toolbar to execute end-turn. Then, one-by-one, right-click on golden tiles on turn track in order to execute functions like add Hunger Card, send Tiles back to player board, etc.
© Sea Cove Games 2023; Sebastian Freudenberg and Christoph Cantzler