Module:Fields of Despair: France 1914-1918
|Players||1 to 2||Scale||Operational|
|FoD_v2.0.vmod||Module||10.91 MB||2020-07-11||Vassal 3.2.17||Joel Toppen||Dulgin|
|FoD v1.vmod||Module||10.81 MB||2017-03-12||3.2.16|
|FoD v1.1.vmod||Module||10.81 MB||2017-03-12||3.2.16|
|FoD v1.2.vmod||Module||10.81 MB||2017-04-10||3.2.16|
|FoD v1.3.vmod||Module||10.81 MB||2017-05-18||3.2.16|
|Contributors||Joel Toppen, Dulgin|
- Correcting hiding blocks and access to the blocks
- Add initiative bidding mechanic
- Add hiding pieces automatic if placed on main board
- Add block option to mark blocks, which opponent should reveal
GMT Games 2017; Joel Toppen Design
1. Setups should be adjusted prior to play. Each player should hide their blocks MANUALLY (select and use Ctrl-H) *** DO NOT USE TOOLBAR BUTTON *** and then re-adjust using available pieces in their Force Pool windows. After this "initiation" the toolbar button will work as intended to hide the player's own blocks. --> corrected in v.2.0, manually selection not longer necessary.
2. Cube draw pools are found in the "Game Tracks" window. Each draw is a random pull. Additional cubes found in "Markers" tray.
3. Forts are built into the map. Right click on Forts to generate Repair markers.
4. IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN AS SOLO: Right-click functions on air and artillery tiles will send to the Solitaire Player Display. The Hide blocks buttons will not function (these buttons only work when signed in as AP or CP and each button will only work for the player signed into that player seat). Note that there is no "Hide" function on blocks when signed in as Solo player. Instead there is a "Flip" function via right-click.
Known Bugs: It was brought to my attention that the module was missing two CP "Deception" blocks. Version 1.3 corrects this.
- Joel Toppen, Dulgin