Module:Horse & Musket: Crucible of War
|Publisher||Hollandspiele||Era||Age of Reason|
|Year||2018||Topic||The Seven Years War|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Tactical|
|Length||1 to 2 hours||Series||Horse & Musket|
|Horse & Musket Volume 3 - Crucible of War.vmod||Module||51.45 MB||2018-11-17||3.2|
- With all the optional rules this is a 'sandbox' module where the user can choose how to implement the game.
- The scenarios are built with the units set up for the base version. All units can be rotated to represent line or column formation and facing.
- 20 'In the box' Scenarios
- Increased the size of the combat units and went to vertical stacking.
- Combat units can be labelled for Low Ammo.
- Unnamed Leaders can be named.
- Added a Gold Fleurus to the counters of the Leaders that have Charisma.
- Terrain can be labelled, for example: City names, rivers, comments, entry/exit hexes, etc...
- Added an Eliminate Unit function and Eliminated Units Holding Box.
- Added Map Title.
- Added five Unit Characteristics Lines to each Combat Unit so traits like 'Cadence Marching', 'Steel Ramrods', 'Iron Discipline', etc. can be marked on the counter.
- Added VP Label and VP Value to the VP counters.
- Added VP Value to the Baggage Trains.
- Added '+1/2 VP' to the back sides of the VP track counters.
- Added a Bad Weather Marker for Turn Track
- Added Nationality Labels to the CAP and VP Markers
- Added full counter sets for each color group.
- Added the Game Charts.
- Added optional scenario set ups that include Nationality Characteristics and suggested Line/Column formation.
- Added About Face Maneuver to CAP Chart.
- Some Guy