Module:Last Blitzkrieg: Wacht am Rhein, The Battle of the Bulge
|Players||1 to 4||Scale||Operational|
|Length||120+||Series||Battalion Combat Series (BCS)|
|BCS-01-v500.vmod||module||26.92 MB||2021-09-02||Is compatible with 4.10|
|BCS-01-v410.vmod||module||28.73 MB||2019-06-05||Is compatible with 4.00|
|BCS-01-v400.vmod||module||28.69 MB||2019-01-05||Is compatible with 3.50 but see notes below|
|BCS-01-v350.vmod||module||28.81 MB||2017-01-17||Is compatible with 3.30|
|BCS-01-v330.vmod||module||26.95 MB||2016-08-12||Is compatible with 3.20|
|BCS-01-v326.vmod||module||26.51 MB||2016-07-17||Is compatible with 3.20|
Be sure to see the "HELP" button for list of module features. A pre-setup game or other saved game must be loaded for this help to appear.
1. Updated to ver 2.0 of BCS Rules
2. Added counters and scenario setups from expansion published in BCS Panzers Last Stand
3. Reports step loss/gain
Version 4.10 is a minor update for Last Blitzkrieg. It's just to get a similar module format for the three games currently in the series but does include some scenario setup corrections.
1. Added random draw cup for the optional Activation Smoothing rule. Once you open a game file you'll see the Optional Rule button. Opening it will show another button to explain how this optional rule works.
2. Added Order markers. These are accessed through the HQ units. DO NOT use the Tools/Refresh/Run method of updating a vsav file from an older version of the module. To get updated HQ units, delete the old HQ units and pull new ones from the Pieces window if you want the order markers.
3. Updated the standard BCS charts
4. Changed the marked move marker from that little yellow box to the standard "Moved" on the side of counters. That was an experiment of mine that did not work.
- Some Guy