Module:Lock 'n Load Tactical: Heroes of Normandy
|Publisher||Lock 'n Load Publishing||Era||WWII|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Tactical|
|Length||60 min.||Series||Lock 'n Load Tactical|
|LnLP_Heroes_of_Normandy_v2.4.vmod||Module||24.64 MB||2019-08-13||3.2.17||Mike Seely||Vance Strickland, Trent Garner|
|LnLP_Compendium_1__WW2_v2.4.vmdx||Module||16.12 MB||2019-08-21||3.2.17||Mike Seely||Vance Strickland, Trent Garner|
|LnLP_Compendium_3_ WW2_v2.4.vmdx||Module||12.59 MB||2019-08-21||3.2.17||Mike Seely||Vance Strickland, Trent Garner|
Added missing Assault Move to the British Para half-squad
Fixes for all known issues and corrected counters from the v9.0 errata document
New features include 3D dice with die rolling sounds, plus counter movement trails, making it easy to track unit movement each turn. All reported errors have been corrected.
Several hot-key fixes; Crew counter added to vehicle right-click menu
Official hi-res digital maps and counters with rounded corners. Official module, made by permission of Lock n Load Publishing.
Lock 'n Load Tactical Compendium #1 WW2 Maps
Lock 'n Load Tactical Compendium #3 WW2 Maps
*Special thanks go to Trent Garner and Vance Strickland for their efforts in developing these modules.
Heroes of Normandy the award-winning, squad-level Lock ’n Load Tactical Series jumps into Western Europe in 1944 with Heroes of Normandy. From the initial D-Day drops, on June 6th, to the fighting in the Norman bocage, and on to Operation Market Garden, arrives at the battle heavy, with 30 scenarios, and over 650 die-cut counters. Command audacious American and British paratroopers and glider troops in daring missions against stalwart defensive positions and fiendish counterattacks by the German Wehrmacht, SS, and Fallschirmjägers.
Infantry squads and intrepid individuals, such as skilled Leaders and Heroes, are at the core of the Lock ‘n Load Tactical Series. With them you can fire M1919A4, Vickers, MG34 and MG42 machine guns; take aim at approaching tanks with Bazookas,
Piats and Panzerfausts; and find the range with heavy mortars and numerous anti-tank guns, from the American 57mm to the dreaded German 88mm. Vehicles, especially tanks, also clatter onto the battlefield to take on pesky infantry and, of course, each other. M4A1 Shermans, M5A1 Stuarts, Fireflies, and Cromwell's square off against Panzer IIIs and IVs as well as the big cats: Panthers and Tigers.
The full game of Heroes of Normandy has 30 scenarios and tell the battles of the men from the 101st Airborne, 82nd Airborne, British 6th Airborne, 17th SS Panzergrenadier, 6th Fallschirmjager, 91st Airlanding and 352nd Infantry Divisions. The scenarios cover battles spanning the D-Day drops, fighting the Norman hedgerows and Operation Market Garden.
This module contains the maps, units, markers, and select tables needed to play the game. Game scenarios are available in the LnL:Tactical Companion Book, which is available on the LnLP website.
What is the Companion Book? The Companion Books are the same as the Module Rules and Scenario booklets that are available in our games, with the exception we included most of the charts and tables that come within that game. So why release the Companion book? The Companion Books were designed for those gamers who are playing virtually and did not want to purchase the entire game just for the scenarios and tables to play via Vassal or Tabletop Simulator. The Companion Books are NOT complete games but do contain everything a player will need to play via Vassal or Tabletop Simulator. Players who prefer to play virtually can do so without the need to own the board (boxed) edition of the game. The Companion Books also can be used by players playing digitally via our Digital DLC editions via Steam for their Macs or Windows computers.
So if you own or purchase the board games you don't need to purchase the Companion Books. Some board game owners prefer them since they are spiral bound and will lay flat on the table and any typos or known errors found since the printing of the original edition of the board game has been updated. The Companion books can be used with any game printing or game rule edition.
- Games in this series can be purchased at: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/series/lock-n-load-tactical-series
- A full print version can be purchased at: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/lock-n-load-tactical-series/heroes-of-normandy
- Heroes of Normandy Companion Book: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/series/lock-n-load-tactical-series?product_id=542
- Solo Kit can be purchased at: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/series/lock-n-load-tactical-series/lock-n-load-tactical-solo
- Living rules can be downloaded at: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lock-n-load-tactical-core-rules-pdf-edition.253/
- Game Resources: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/categories/lock-n-load-tactical-series.5/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LocknLoadPub
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/LnLP
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LnLPub
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClZ6gdcFDfR94LGCmA8Y5Hg
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/lnlp
- Board Game Geek: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/150005/lock-n-load-tactical-heroes-normandy
Game Credits & License
Why We Do What We Do: We love playing games, as well as designing and developing them. We give praise and thanks to God for blessing us so we can follow our dreams and passions. We also thank you, our fans, friends, and family for making this possible for us.
This module is solely owned by Lock 'n Load Publishing, who kindly granted permission and advised on its construction. Please do not modify this in any way and repost it or its components. If you find errors, or have suggestions for improvements, please contact Mike Seely, our vassal module maintainer.
©2019 Lock ’n Load Publishing, LLC. © 2019 Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC., and their Logos are all trademarks of Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Executive Producer: David Heath
- Associate Producer: Blackwell Hird
- Lead Game Design & Development: Jeff Lewis
- Manual Editor: Jeff Lewis
- Counter Art: Nicolas Eskubi
- Map Art: Marc von Martial
- Graphic Design & Layout: Blackwell Hird, Christia Murray, Steve Pultorak, Steven Dennis
- Box Art & Design: Blackwell Hird & David Julien
- Administration: Ava Marie Heath
- Customer Support: Jason Church
- Logistic Manager: Darren White
- Original Game Design: Mark Walker
- Vance Strickland
- Trent Garner
- Joshua Gottesman