Module:Lock 'n Load Tactical: Starter Kit
|Publisher||Lock 'n Load Publishing||Era||WWII|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Tactical|
|Length||60 min.||Series||Lock 'n Load Tactical|
|LnLP_LnLT_Starter_Kit_v2.3.vmod||Module||10.48 MB||2019-01-15||3.2.17||Mike Seely||Trent Garner|
- Version 2.3: Fixes for all known issues and corrected counters from the v9.0 errata document.
- Version 2.2: Includes all four scenarios (2x modern, 2x WWII), 3-D dice and die rolling sound, plus unit movement trails.
- Version 2.1: All new hi-res digital map and counters with rounded corners.
- Special thanks to Trent Garner for developing this module.
Lock 'n Load Tactical series is a dynamic award-winning squad-level tactical combat. The LnLT series centered on infantry combat from the 1930's to the present. With unparalleled artwork and an impulse-based game mechanic that keeps the player constantly involved, each action-packed firefight plays out cinematically.
The game play is fast and furious and decisions need to be made quickly; tactical leadership is key. Unique Skills enhance the effectiveness of your units. And out of the intense fury of a firefight, a Hero may be spawned. A Hero who can turn the tide of battle and save the day for your side.
Do you ever wish you could try a new game system and make sure it is for you? Well now you can, with our Lock ‘n Load Tactical Digital game. Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital gives you a chance to play two scenarios from our World War 2 Heroes of Normandy game and two scenarios from our Heroes of the Nam game. Our game manual comes in a variety of formats for free, these include PDF, EPUB, MP3 (YES Audio) and MP4 Audiobook formats. Our manuals have lots of examples to illustrate the game mechanics. Our motto is “Play the Game, Not the Rules”. We understand that the best way to learn a game system is to be shown. We achieve this with our extensive play-list of “boot camp” training videos, available on YouTube, that walk you through the entire system rule by rule.
- Games in this series can be purchased at: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/series/lock-n-load-tactical-series
- A full print version can be purchased at: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/lnlt-starter-kit-v5-1-llp312797
- Solo Kit can be purchased at: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/lnlt-solo-llp313640
- Living rules can be downloaded at: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lock-n-load-tactical-core-rules-pdf-edition.253/
- Game Resources: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/categories/lock-n-load-tactical-series.5/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LocknLoadPub
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/LnLP
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LnLPub
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClZ6gdcFDfR94LGCmA8Y5Hg
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/lnlp
- Board Game Geek: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/218666/lock-n-load-tactical-starter-kit
Game Credits & License
Why We Do What We Do: We love playing games, as well as designing and developing them. We give praise and thanks to God for blessing us so we can follow our dreams and passions. We also thank you, our fans, friends, and family for making this possible for us.
This module is solely owned by Lock 'n Load Publishing, who kindly granted permission and advised on its construction. Please do not modify this in any way and repost it or its components. If you find errors, or have suggestions for improvements, please contact Mike Seely, our vassal module maintainer.
©2017 Lock ’n Load Publishing, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC., and their Logos are all trademarks of Lock 'n Load Publishing, LLC. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Executive Producer: David Heath
- Game Design: Jeff Lewis, Ralph Ferrari
- Artwork: Blackwell Hird, Marc von Martial
- Editor: Jeff Lewis
- Administration: Ava Marie Heath
- Customer Support: Darren White
- Quality Assurance: Patrick White, Maddie Gale
- Vassal module maintainer: Mike Seely
- Trent Garner