Module:Mage Knight Board Game
|Players||1 to 4||Scale||Miniatures|
Files and Module Information
- Sparing Power now correctly adds cards to the stack in your hand, instead of behind/in front of cards you already hold.
- Monastery offer fully automated and drawn at same time as unit offer.
- Chunky dice.
- Gold/Black re-roll automated.
- Tactic location added to Dummy board.
- Default zoom for Main Map changed to 18.4%
- Tovak's Cold Toughness re-fixed.
- A fully-functional version of the pre-expansion Mage Knight Board Game for one to four players.
- Highly automated set-up, turn-end and round-end options that cover all official scenarios and variants.
- Limited automation during play to minimise dragging-and-dropping, so you can focus on the game rather than the interface.
- Designed primarily around play-by-email and solo play, given the length of the average Mage Knight game, but fully supports online play.
- A limited version of Mage Knight. Includes 3 heroes. Supports solo play only.