Files and Module Information
|2.2 - Double Blind|
|Midway_2_2.vmod||Module||7.1 MB||2023-16-01||3.6.10||Harald Fair|
|2.1 - Double Blind|
|Midway_2_1.vmod||Module||7.1 MB||2022-28-06||3.6.7||Harald Fair|
v2.2 Double Blind
- Fixed bug that emerged in Vassal Engine versions following v3.6.7
- This module has been successfully tested with Vassal Engine v3.6.10
v2.1 Double Blind
- Reorganized carrier decks to reduce confusion and smooth management
- Additional guidance on usernames/passwords to support audits
- Permit hiding individual carrier status markers
- Added overall fleet readiness status markers
v2.0 Double Blind
Major overhaul of functionality - true double-blind with no referee
- Automatic Searching
- Automatic placement of markers on detected enemy ships
- Automatic aging of previously detected enemy ship markers
- Automatic removal of previously aged enemy ship markers
- Private Carrier Management Boards
- Operations Board manages "ready" state of each carrier / hidden Strike/CAP order writing
- Graphical Overhaul
- Procedures support Play by E-Mail or live
- Cheat mitigations
- AA fire markers for Battle Board
- New Sunk Board organization and display
- Too many new elements to list
Version 1.2 cleans up the damage/crippled/sunk/AAA markers for Battleboard counters.
Version 1.1 tries to fix the bug which keeps observers from seeing the hidden searchmap counters. Also adds place marker command to battleboard ship counters to facilitate adding SUNK, CRIPPLED, DAMAGED, and AAA markers when appropriate.
I built MID64 because I found the previous module MIDWAY64 to be a bit tedious (different mapboards (vs hidden movement on the same searchmap), no hidden notes capability, no button for bringing back the searchmap if you hid it, non-editable aircraft labels, ...
so here is my effort to make MIDWAY a little easier to play via VASSAL.