|Players||2 to 4||Scale||Tactical|
|NeuroshimaHex_2.3.vmod||Base module||59.01 MB||2023-03-28||3.6.14|
|NeuroshimaExt-Polish_refcards-2.0.vmdx||Extension: Refcards in Polish||7.6 MB||2020-11-20||3.4.7|
|NeuroshimaExt-Fan_armies-2.0.vmdx||Extension: Fan armies||5.21 MB||2020-11-20||3.4.7|
|NeuroshimaHex_2.2b.vmod||Base module||59.27 MB||2021-01-01||3.4.7|
|NeuroshimaHex_2.1.vmod||Base module||55.69 MB||2021-01-01||3.4.7|
|NeuroshimaHex_2.0.vmod||Base module||55.46 MB||2020-11-20||3.4.7|
|Neuroshima Hex!_131.vmod||vmod||13.3 MB||2014-01-27||3.2.9|
|Neuroshima Hex!_130.vmod||vmod||13.17 MB||2014-01-17||3.2.8|
VASSAL module of Neuroshima Hex! The module features all official armies published this far (2020), including Troglodytes.
Ignacy Trzewiczek, from Portal Games, allowed the use of this module. Thanks Ignacy!
- News armies: 3.0 Pirates and Beasts thanks to God_of_Mind and Čedykoptéra; 2.x Pirates thanks to Zynaps
- Better graphics for 3.0 DeathBreath, Iron Gang and SandRunners thanks to Incant (and also Mississippi thanks to cleanup ^^)
- New Board for Pirates play
- All armies normalized to the same size(s) (2.x armies are still 10% larger than 3.0)
- Many small cleanups and enhancements invisible to user
- Help: Link to FAQ; links to missing polish rules; tiles reference summary; faction randomizer
- News armies: 2.x Troglodytes and Beasts; Thanks to Zynaps for the art
- Missing 2.x refcards added
- Major bug resolved (Troglodytes tokens returning to Uranopolis)
- Units heal/wound inverted (to be the same as HQ)
- Units wound token going up to 9
- Casualities difference from hand enhanced
- Minor corrections (graphic, links...)
- Better helps
- Module Quick start (how-to-use)
- All 3.0 refcards in english (previous polish refcards in an extension, see below)
- Tiles repartition for 2 or 4 armies (more concise than refcards)
- Support for extensions (for easiest upload):
- Fan armies
- Polish Refcards
- Minor bugs resolved (New York double-casualities, etc.)
- Minor improvements (alphabetical order, etc.)
- 5-6 players map added
- All armies (but Troglodytes) both in 3.0 and 2.x graphics
- Link to each army rules + reference cards for each 2.x army
- Support for addition of fan armies
- Many minor graphic/behavior bugs resolved
- Many unused graphics removed; player aids jpged
- 2.x graphics replaced by 3.0 graphics
- All 2015→2020 factions added (Uranopolis to Troglodytes)
- Overlay effects (poison, etc.) removed and replaced by tokens
Included some minor changes:
- Back of Doomsday Machine tiles are more up to date.
- Now all units in the game are woundable to cover some effects and 2v2 games.
- Units and HQs over Neojungle 'land' and Sharrash 'hole' now become semitransparent so that the tile underneath can be seen.
- The Dancer's tiles now can be moved as The Dancer player, and not only as Moderator.