|Power Grid v0.9.vmod||module||59.72 MB||2020-09-12||3.4.1|
|PG PnP Pack 1 v0.9.vmdx||extension||16.91 MB||2020-09-12||3.4.1|
|Power Grid.vmod||module||13.19 MB||2020-09-06||3.3|
|PG PnP Pack 1.vmdx||extension||16.61 MB||2020-09-08||3.3|
- Use the most current version of the main module and extension.
- - Save the Power_Grid_v1.55.vmod file wherever you keep your Vassal modules (e.g., a folder called Vassal Modules).
- - Also create a folder IN the Vassal Modules folder, with the same name + "_ext" (e.g., name the folder "Power_Grid_v1.55_ext").
- - Place all _.vmdx files in that _ext folder. Currently there's just one extension, PG_PnP_Pack_1_v1.55.vmdx, which includes several print-and-play expansions found at https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/36523/ .
- - Watch an overview of how to use the module here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdsosfTINL8
- - There's also a Help File in the module with instructions on how to use the module.
- - From 1.55 onwards: before clicking SETUP, delete unused player color houses from Turn Order track -- initial turn order will be randomized during setup. In later game turns, click the Set Turn Order button to automatically update turn order.
- v1.54 Bug fix: resupply rate 0 fixed; and increased money supply in the bank.
- v1.52 Bug fix: uranium resupply fixed.
- - Recharged Setup buttons available for ALL maps (including print-and-plays, with my interpretation of how they would translate to Recharged).
- - Recharged Setup buttons delete 1st edition Setup button.
- - Step 2 and Game End barriers placed automatically during setup.
- - Fuel resupply levels for all maps now automatically update as the game Steps change.
- - Bug fix: corrected Middle East Step 2 transition (remove worst plant x TWO).
- - Bug fix: help file with links to rule files now works.
- - Bug fix: city counter now updates only when player's house is moved (e.g., to next phase of Turn) _only in the Game Map window_.
- v1.42 Features added:
- - game setup scripting for each published map (recharged rules).
- - game setup scripting using generic 1st edition .
- - scripting for Step transitions.
- - tracking for each player's cities built and best power plant.
- v1.31 Bug fixes:
- - Powering 14 cities corrected to pay 129 (not 128). NOTE: this bug will NOT be fixed in the pre-defined game setups; when creating a game, you will need to create your own setup (choose the map, set up the starting markets, etc.).
- - Brazil setup uranium in market corrected
- v1.3 Adds scripting to:
- - draw new power plant and sort the market during Auction
- - update power plant market (bury highest cost, draw replacement) during Bureaucracy
- - update resource market (use Turn Tracker to set current Step) during Bureaucracy
- - Adds house markers to help color-blind players
- - Adds buttons to indicate status during the power plant auction (Bidding, Passed, or Out)
- - Displays more logging of player actions in the chat window
- - Fixes bug in Green player hand (powering 3 cities was not paying correctly
- - now with current graphics for most (all but Quebec/B-W) Power Grid maps and fuel
- - reworked interface: now multiple windows (map, power plants, and player hands) to allow variable zoom as needed
- v0.9 Adds:
- - buttons to pull fuel to market
- - shopping cart (sums cost of fuel purchases)
- - minor graphic updates
- v0.6 Initial release.
- Some Guy