Files and Module Information
|Submarine.vmod||Module||13.33 MB||2007-04-14||2.9.9 or lower||E|
- Added three new maps (D, E, F), and made all maps taller. Also, you can select and arrange maps as you like, providing a virtually limitless play area.
- Totally redesigned charts and logs. Added two columns to the Convoy Log.
- All vessel types now have DYO versions.
- Added DYO ML/MTB vessels (and charts) from “War in the Shallow Seas” expansion.
- Added a DYO aircraft counter for each nation (used in some expansions). Note that it leaves a "wake" due to a global map setting.
- Added speed to Capital ships.
- All-new maps and counter graphics. Also, counters are now created by the game engine (not image files), so they're easy to modify and extend
- Do-your-own Capital ships in national colors
- Added map image capture tool
- Fixed a bunch of marker placement issues and bugs
- See in-game help for more details
(* All my initial releases start at v0.95 as an ode to Murphy's Law)
- Upgraded Submarine Log's text(-only) fields to "Click 'n Type" (versus old "select, hit ENTER, then type"). The upgrade does not affect any fields with the ability to be blacked out or crossed out.
- Initial Release.