Module:The Burning Blue
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Operational|
GMT Games LLC and Lee Brimmicombe-Wood's game about the Battle of Britain, 1940
|LBW's TBB webpage||TBB @ BGG||TBB @ CSW||TBB @ GMT|
- Thanks to the playtesters: Kevin Ankoviak, Evin Mulron, Torsten Spindler, and Mark Wardell.
- Thanks to Lee Brimmicombe-Wood and GMT Games LLC for allowing me to release this module.
- Thanks to Allan Cannamore for creating the fine Cyberboard Gamebox of which this module is a conversion.
If/when you discover bugs, please [email]
The current version is Version 1.3
Changes from Version 1.2 to 1.3:
- Updated main map with cleaner image to make map features clearer
- Added a new hidden window "LW Airfields" which allows for available LW units to be placed at their airfields for easier planning by dragging units directly from this window to the raids hidden map.
- Recreated setup files for all 5 main scenarios. These include Brit units already placed on tote and LW units in the LW Airfields window at their appropriate airfield for the scenario.
Changes from Version 1.1 to 1.2:
- Modified unit names to adhere to British Squadron designations
- Added Delete command to TALLY HO and ORDERS chits
- reduced setup files to only 1st 2 scenarios and the into
Changes from Version 1.0 to 1.1:
- Modified commands so climbs and dives can be done with keyboard arrow cmds (alt-UP/DOWN)
- Modified commands so unit movement can be done with keyboard arrow cmds (ctrl-UP/LEFT...)
- Supplied startup files for scenarios 1-5 (and the intro)
- In addition to the Tote Board setup, Luftwaffe units are placed at scenario airbases
- Fixed a couple of OOB errors/ommissions
- Fixed a bug with the Detection Card discard command