Please read the module instructions below before emailing with questions. Thanks!
1. One mine and one rail Action Tile are in the out of play pieces segment on the main map. If playing with 3 or 4 players one or both of these tiles should be dragged and dropped on the Action Tile randomized stack located just below the Action display. IMPORTANT: Do this BEFORE clicking on the Setup button on the toolbar.
2. All four maps have a layer superimposed over it that says "Out of Play." To clear this layer and make the map useable, hold the shift key and right-click on the map. Choose “Map in Play” from the popup menu.
3. A 6-sided die is included as a randomizer if players want to randomly decide things like what maps to use, who goes first, etc.
4. The setup button on the toolbar will randomly allocate red/blue cubes, action tiles, and placement of political climate tracker on each map. If the events do not appear random, it is pure coincidence.
5. All disposable markers are located in the "Markers" tray on the toolbar.
6. All player pieces are located in their individual player board windows, accessible from the toolbar. To ease dragging and dropping onto the map, these pieces are arranged in "decks" that allow one piece to be dragged from the stack.
7. Players should keep their money in the allocated boxes located on the bottom-left of the main map. This allows all players to see what each player is holding.
There are not too many other automation elements to the module as this is a drag-and-drop heavy game. Enjoy!
Known bugs with version 1.0
© Spielworxx Games 2020; Claude Sirois Design