Module:The Dark Sands
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Operational|
- version 0.4 adds the ability to upgrade units globally using the "Upgrades" option in the toolbar. The module has also been thinned down with old assets removed.
- version 0.5 adds the ability to hide all units on the map (to make it easier to determine underlying terrain), to send units to their replacement/reinforcement location, as well as adds support for the Sunflower scenario.
- version 0.8 incorporates the final art map and adds a notes window, and the charts from the player aid cards. Unfortunately, by changing the map, the pre-defined setups had to be changed, so only Compass is supported on this version.
- version 0.9 changes the hide functionality so that it doesn't take forever to hide the units. It also corrects the Compass pre-defined setup's placement of the Railhead marker, which was previously in the railway completed box, but should have started in Mersa Matruh.
- version 1.0 fixes a bug where you could not select the Axis in the Compass scenario. It also adds the Sunflower and Crusader Scenarios.
- version 1.1 fixes a bug with the set-up of the Crusader scenario which misplaced the 9Ber Regiment. It also adds the Gazala Scenario.
- version 1.2 automates setting up the action chit cup by adding a toolbar dropdown headed "Action Chits". It also incorporates the counter errata by renaming the affected units.
- version 1.3 adds the counter art for the errata'd counters, and moves the Axis/Commonwealth Assets and Rebuildable Units boxes to a separate map window for easier access. Thanks to Darren Kilfara for doing the counter art!