Module:Throne of Allegoria
|Players||2 to 4||Scale||Abstract|
|ToA v1.vmod||Module||10.62 MB||2020-07-31||3.3.1|
Please read the module instructions below before emailing with questions. Thanks!
1. Each player should open their Town and Hand windows using toolbar buttons. In each window the player will find a button to draw starting Lords, Workforce, and Claims.
2. Each hand window is divided into two parts: top part has slots for Workforce cards; bottom has spaces for Claims. All newly-drawn cards in hands windows show up in the upper left of the Workforce; all newly-drawn Claims show up in upper-left side of claims. Cards should “fan out” for ease of sorting.
3. Upon first starting the module the module will automatically remove random Royal Decrees, Traveling Merchants, Alms tokens, etc.
4. Castles can be deployed to starting locations by right-click.
5. Right-clicking on Castles will allow player to deploy a worker from the Town window directly to the castle marker. From here the player can drag and drop the worker as needed.
6. Right-clicking on Workforce and Claim cards allows the player to send the card to their hand window.
7. Right-clicking on Anarchy cubes allow the player to send the cube to their Town window. When sent back to the Anarchy Track, the marker will appear just left of the track. From here the player can manually drag and drop as needed.
8. Bid markers can be dispatched to each Bid location by right-click. This feature will place the bid to the center and slightly below of the bid space. From here the player can manually adjust its position as needed.
9. Only the “owning” player can reveal their own hidden bid marker. I realize this may be an issue for play-by-email. But I don’t know how many people would attempt to play this game by email. Let me know if this is an issue and I can try to work out a more streamlined way.
10. Right-click on discard decks to reshuffle. Right-click on Lords and End-Game Claims to remove excess from game.
11. All removed cards and pieces are sent to the Removed Cards window (accessible from toolbar button).
Known bugs with version 1.0
© Spielworxx Games 2020; Claude Sirois Design