|Thunder Alley.vmod||Module||26.61 MB||2014-06-12||3.2.11|
|Thunder Alley (1.1).vmod||Module||26.61 MB||2014-06-15||3.2.11|
|Thunder Alley (2.0).vmod||Module||26.62 MB||2014-06-15||3.2.11|
|Thunder Alley (2.01).vmod||Module||26.62 MB||2014-06-15||3.2.11|
|Thunder Alley (3).vmod||Module||54.34 MB||2016-10-14||3.2.15|
(c) 2014 by GMT Games.
Please read over the module instructions below before emailing me with questions. Thanks!
Version 3.0 includes:
- 5 Expansion Tracks
- Racing and Event Cards are now stored in separate windows rather than on the racetracks.
- NEW FUNCTION in 2.0 and higher: There is now a right-click function that generates Wear/Damage counters and then immediately dispatches the piece to the proper space on the Team Card.
- 1. The arrow keys on your keyboard can be used to "drive" the cars forward and backward as well as rotate them.
- 2. The "Activate" function on cars is meant to be used to mark the ACTIVE car (i.e. the car involved in the current card play) for the duration of that card play. It is most helpful during a complex move in the middle of a turn when things could otherwise get confusing.
- 3. Right-Click functions on cars should be used to:
- Mark cars as finished after they have finished their turn. This status can be cleared using the button on the toolbar. NEW in 1.1: When you mark a car as Finished, it will also de-activate the car (remove the yellow circle).
- Mark the current lap leader (needed only when cars are about to be lapped).
- Mark lapped cars.
NOTE: There are no Lap Leader nor Lapped counters in the module apart from the right-click functions.
- 4. Turn Order: Teams have been arranged in alphabetical order both on the toolbar and on the "Turn Order" function (accessed from the toolbar). Use the Turn Order function to keep track of player turns throughout the game.
- 5. Alternate way of tracking damage without using any counters: Left click to select a car. Press the Return key on your keyboard (or right-click) to access a "Wear (Damage)" window for that car. The first time you access this, you will need to expand the window horizontally slightly. Fill in the blank spaces with the number 0 at race start. This makes tracking wear (damage) much easier than using counters on the Team cards.
- Joel Toppen
- Kevin Rohrer
- Charlie Heckman
- Neal Smith
- Max Jamelli