|Players||2 to 4||Scale||Tactical|
Version 1.2 Changes
- Fixes the Election spinner obscure button bug
Version 1.1 Changes
- Fixed the Money stacking bug in player hands
- Money stacks no longer zoom across screen
- Added counters for Money stacks
- Improved Player action Messages
- Allow access to Planning discard pile to grab specific cards (right click deck)
- Spinner Transparency to see whos next for election
Module is done...and released!
Game Overview: Urban Sprawl is a game for 2-4 players. Urban Sprawl abstractly models the growth of a town into a thriving city into a teeming metropolis.
Players assume the roles of entrepreneur, tycoon and politician -- each helping in the development of a hypothetical "Anywhere, USA." Wealth and Prestige will be earned and spent throughout the game. Buildings will rise only to later be demolished for better and larger fare.
Throughout the game players will gather valuable Permits. These will result in either a wealthy Investment or the foundation of a new building Contract. Players will strive to become dominant in one or more building Zones in order to acquire beneficial political offices.
All of this eventually leads to the end game - a vibrant metropolis that is revered around the world - when the player with the most Prestige will be crowned the winner.