Module:Where There is Discord
|Publisher||Fifth Column Games||Era||Modern Warfare|
|Players||1 to 1||Scale||Operational|
Module does not contain Events Booklet or charts, you will need copies of these to play.
- Red/White Dice Window fixed.
- Sending the appropriate Weather counter to the Weather Box (via right-click) now sends the appropriate Sortie, Harrier Recovery, and Detection markers to the correct boxes. Return the Weather marker at the end of the day to also return the other markers.
- The International Opinion marker can now be moved with a right-click menu, and doing so automatically removes or replaces the various markers it affects. The markers can still be moved manually but will then not automate.
- Toolbar command added to open a 'Random Draw' window if you have more than 6 ships in a Zone, one has been targeted and there is no easy die roll to enable you to pick one of them.
- SAS unit can be sent to each airfield via a right-click menu as well as moved manually.
- Remaining phases (primarily San Carlos ones) added to phase list.
- HMS Valiant and HMS Onyx can now be rotated like the other subs.
- Fixed Argentine Ground Forces not rotating when on their Out of Supply side.
- Added four troop ships to the reverse side of four ships already in the game, as per errata:
- St Edmund - Sir Tristram
- Norland - Sir Galahad
- Nordic Ferry - Sir Lancelot
- Baltic Ferry - Sir Percivale
Thanks to Moshe Ben-Sira for pointing these out. This update edited in Vassal 3.20.beta2 so you will need that to use.
- Added Destroyed/Removed Vessels Window.
- Changed the dice in the D12 Roll to a red and white dice as needed for San Carlos/Task Force Targeting once the invasion has begun.
- Stack seperation increased slightly to make counting of British ships easier on main map.
- More typos fixed and Phase List for Argentine Ground Placement changed to 'on and after May 21'