Category:Tips and Tricks
An index of pages that provide tips and tricks
Pages in category "Tips and Tricks"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- How to activate selected units that match a randomly drawn chit
- How to calculate total of numeric Property of all pieces in particular location/state.
- How to make terrain-based variants of the same map
- How to manage counts of pieces and reporting of movement
- How to send a card to the bottom of a Deck
- How to use a Global Key Command to reset a layer on all counters
- How to use a Trigger Action to flip a card
- How to use Random Numbers and other Math functions in VASSAL
- How to use String functions in VASSAL
- How to use Zone Highlighters to dynamically shade sections of map