Module:Conquest & Consequences
|Players||2 to 3||Scale||Strategic|
|C&T v2-0.vmod||module||33 MB||2023-06-18||3.6.19|
|C&T v1-0.vmod||module||32.87 MB||2022-06-11||3.6.6|
|ConquestAndConsequences v1.vmod||module||15.74 MB||2022-01-06||3.6.2|
Version 2.0 (8/18/2023) 1. Fixed masking bug on Germans in multiplayer mode. They show correct image when masked.
2. Fixes USSR setup per latest rules.
3. Made it so cadre units cannot be reduced, nor max-CV units increased in strength (does not report).
4. Enhanced Peace Dividend display. See Joel Toppen's YouTube video for demonstration. Basically, only the owner can drag Peace Dividend tokens into their own stack within the Peace Dividend window. The module will openly tell everyone how many tokens each side possesses (see the number in the flag beneath the stack). To see the VALUE of your own peace dividend tokens, click on the Peace Div Values button on the toolbar. Only the owner can see their current total score in this tool. No, I'm afraid the software won't let me put this feature into the Peace Dividend window, cool as that might be.
C&T Version 1.0 (6/11/2022) Craig asked me to make a master module that combined both T&T and C&T into a single module. Players can also play just T&T (ETO) side, or just the C&C (PTO) side of the game. Controls standardized between in this edition.
1. There is no "Solitaire Bot" for the game at this time. The "Solo" player seat can be used to allow a single player to play the game "god mode" and explore game mechanics.
2. When signed in as "Solo," the right-click "Hide Block" command is grayed out. HOWEVER, pressing Ctrl-H while selecting a block will flip the block to its blank side.
3. Right-click on "Cadre" blocks in order to convert them into a block from the force pool. IMPORTANT: The module does not enforce the rules. So, just because the module allows you to place a fleet in a land-locked space doesn't make that a legal (or wise) move.
4. If you convert a cadre into the wrong block type and want to change, you can either Undo, or just manually drag the correct block into that space. Another option is to drag another cadre from the Blocks tab of the Markers tray (toolbar button).
GMT Games 2021; Craig Besinque Design
- Joel Toppen