|Players||2 to 3||Scale||Strategic|
|Europe_Engulfed_v3.2.0 Release.vmod||Module||6.6 MB||2022-02-08||3.6.4|
|Europe_Engulfed_v3.1 Release.vmod||Module||6.56 MB||2022-01-17||3.6.3|
|Europe Engulfed v3.0.1 Release.vmod||Module||6.2 MB||2021-09-21||3.5.8|
|Europe Engulfed v3.0 Release.vmod||Module||6.15 MB||2021-09-12||3.5.8|
|Europe Engulfed v1.7.vmod||Module||2.98 MB||xxxx-xx-xx||3.0+|
|Contributors||GJK, countertroll, swampwallaby, Cantata, bennyb, dbcopeland, Korval|
- Automate Russian Winter Effects and Reporting
- This will look inside GROUPS located in Russia and apply damage
- remove duplicated Deploy Belgium property that was causing it not gray out properly after reloading
- change NP value of Russian Heavy Forts from 10 to 15 (net cost of field fort + heavy fort)
- rebuild 41 scenarios
- Delete leftover Polish unit in Brest-Litovsk in 1941 scenarios
- Change Prototype-EliteAxis value from "Allied" to "Axis"
- Fix Expert German INF-4s not reporting return to FP as part of 1942 deployment
- Fix Expert USA ARM-4s not returning to FP (or reporting) as part of 1944 deployment
- Implemented new die roller features
- Display total # of hits (single = 6, double = 5,6, triple = 4,5,6, quad = 3,4,5,6)
- Display raw rolls in order
- remove ability of players to change die sides, adds - leave only ability to set # of dice to roll
- Check ability of closed maps to accept GHK
- This fixes the problem of the NP update not working when these maps are closed
- Implement ability to gray out toolbar buttons when not allowed or already used (if single use)
- Various Nation Force Pool Toolbar Buttons (e.g., Italy Surrender); Deploy Neutrals; Deploy Annual Force Pool Adds; Optionals & Variants
- Added automatic trigger of Force Pool additions when turn advances to Jan-Feb of new year
- Builds - Italy/USA/Russia - Added visual flag and check to ensure Fleets Maintenance is not deducted while at PEACE
- Bug Fix - Fixed British Available WERP Calculation
- KNOWN ISSUE - some automation (BUILD - Reset Turn, New Year; NP Track - auto-update) does not work if that map is not open
- Added "Manual" dropdown to expose previously hidden buttons, if automation breaks (Main Map, Build Map)
Version 3.0 - Requires VASSAL Version 3.5.8 or later!
- This is a branch of version 1.7 and doesn't include the text overlays of v2.0
- Dedicated Force Pools (FP) for each major comabtant and Axis Minors. Axis Minor FP, shows status of each Axis minor (neutral, Axis Minor, etc.)
- All fixed inventory units are predefined and clone/delete is disabled. Accordingly, the full piece palette is not available during the game (it is available in the editor) and only a limited piece palette of unlimited markers is available in game.
- Automated (i.e., button push) deployment of Neutrals
- Automated deployment of New Year (e.g., 1941) Force Pool adds/deletes
- Automated deployment of Axis Minors, Vichy, and Free French
- Implemented counters for Info track (e.g., U-boats), Nation Economics, & Fleet Maintenance
- Added Turn counter to track Player-Month-Year.
- Automated weather calculation and weather marker placement (auto update when turn advances)
- Added 8 GROUPS (A-H) Maps for handling large groups. Each group includes a Group block to put on the main map, which can be cycled (only in it's home map) to indicate the owning nation. Group block will indicate # of blocks in the map. Group Map will show # of INF/ARM blocks and factors (if not hidden).
- Automated France/Italy surrenders
- Automated tracking of Industrial Production Level, including correctly accounting for garrison requirement. Will not correctly identify isolation or contested and unconquered Neutrals.
- Automated tracking of Production WERP spends for builds from Force Pools and Step Increases. Maintains a single running total, but will automatically clear when selecting a new nation's production.
- Added a variety of Inventory options to survey unit locations
- Added offical optional rules implementation – 6th German SA; Expert Force Pool changes; France Fights On (For implementation simplicity these deploy to the USA FP); Patton's Fantasy scenario prerequisites
- Map fixes for Scottish Highlands, Southern Iraq, Bucharest, Bohemia.
- Implemented Zones for the Info track so numbers will register
- Implemented additional die roll buttons
- Automated check for Russian up-front (official) & 2-deep front (variant), doesn't check GSUs
- Added a few non-official "variants" – just for fun and experimentation
- Added National Power (NP) Map that measures forces by total WERP value. Added a NP Track Map to track NP during a game, which includes buttons for both manual snapshot and toggle automatic measurement. A "Save Text" button allows saving to a file for offline spreadsheet analysis.
- This is a branch of version 1.7
- Adds text overlays to map
- Map fixes
Rick Young and Jesse Evans' WWII Masterpiece.
1.7 version of module is also available here
- Darcy Burgess