Module:Red Flag Over Paris
|Players||1 to 2||Scale||Strategic|
|RFOP v1-1.vmod||module||12.91 MB||2022-02-18||3.6.4|
|RFOP v1.vmod||module||12.89 MB||2022-01-21||3.6.4|
1. Press Draw Cards button in hand windows (toolbar) to draw 4 Strategy and 2 Objective cards.
2. Right-click on cards to discard/remove from game.
3. DO NOT place your chosen Objective card onto the map. Keep it in your hand until both players have played all 3 Strategy cards. KEEP your 4th Strategy Card in your hand for now (see #4 below).
4. AFTER both players have played 3 Strategy Cards, press the "Reveal Objectives" button on main map toolbar. This will send BOTH player's Objective card to "This Turn Objective" space on the main map. It will also send both players' remaining Strategy card to their "FC Cards" deck on the main map.
5. For the Final Crisis Round: First, if still unused, each player should transfer their "FC" Strategy card to their "FC Cards" deck on the main map (just to the side of their "FC" card). Use the "Draw FC Cards" button in the hand window to draw all cards from their FC deck into their hand.
6. The module will keep track of Commune Cube Pool availability, based on the position of the Revolutionary Momentum marker. NOTE: In space #1 on the track, cubes placed into this slot will appear as a single "stack." A counter will keep track of how many cubes are in this "stack." IMPORTANT: Player should use Ctrl-R or right-click function to return red cubes to Cube Pool. Module will position cubes correctly. If insufficient space is available, the cube will be sent to Removed Pieces window and the player will be notified.
7. Barricades/Fortifications are in the "Discs" tray on main map toolbar. Module will not permit placement of more than 2 of each marker on the map.
8. SOLO PLAY: The module will remove the prescribed cards upon loading the module and selecting "Solo." A die is included for Solo play. Solo charts are NOT included in the module per GMT Games' request.
GMT Games 2022; Fred Serval Design
- Joel Toppen