Module:Struggle for Europe
|Publisher||Clash of Arms Games||Era||WWII|
|Players||2 to 6||Scale||Strategic|
Files and Module Information
|Struggle for Europe v2.4.vmod||Module||21.54 MB||2017-07-051||3.2.17||Aaron Kulkis akulkis00||bennyb|
|Struggle for Europe v2.3.vmod||Module||20.22 MB||2017-07-051||3.2.17||Aaron Kulkis akulkis00||bennyb|
|Struggle for Europe v2.2N.vmod||Module||19.8 MB||2017-05-21||unknown||Tom Cundiff||bennyb|
|Struggle for Europe v2.1.vmod||Module||19.77 MB||unknown||unknown||bennyb||bennyb|
The ETO Epic by Clash of Arms Games. Includes War Without Mercy, Brute Force and The Mediterranean
Added Reinforcement & Replacements player aid sheets (like Avalon Hill Order of Appearance sheets) layed out as generic calendars (preposition reinforcements according to the Reinforcements sections in each scenario's special rules).
Allows players to preposition scenario reinforcements and in-game replacements on a calendar, with top row composed of undated "at start" boxes for grouping together units which share set-up groups/conditions.
Divided by nationalities (except for minor countries) and color coded: German + Axis Minors (Grey) Italy (Green w/White Cross)
Western Minor Allies (Sky Blue) US (Tan) UK (Olive) France (Royal Blue)
Soviet Union (Reddish)
Implemented as restricted access maps.
Player sides were missing (accidentally removed?). Needed to restrict visibility of each Reinforcement and Replacement map to owning player.
- Axis (Has access to Germany/Italy/Axis Minors)
- Allies (Has access to US/UK/France/Soviet Union/Allied Minors)
- Axis Minors
- Soviet Union
- Allied Minors
Neutrals (visible to/moveable by all)
Refactored Parts Inventory Menu Button
Replaced lists within lists with tabs.
- Rotated to orient North as up
- Cleaned up (noisy JPG file) and replaced with smaller and cleaner PNG file.
Replaced single pieces tray with 5 trays implemented as separate boards:
ALL Trays have units/markers separated by which game box (War Without Mercy / Brute Force / The Mediterranian) that the pieces appeard in. Some scenarios specify that certain pieces (esp. forts and airfields) may not exceed the number in the particular box it appeared in.
- Markers For game status markers
- Axis Germany, Bulgaria, Finnland, Hungary, Italy, Rumania, Slovak, Spanish Blue Div.
- Soviet Soviet / Siberian forces on own tray
- Allied Belgium, Brazil, Great Britain, Denmark, France, Free French, Greece, Holland, Norway, USA, Yugoslavia + Poland.
- Neutrals Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Portugual, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, Turkey