Module:The Peloponnesian War, 431-404 BC
|1 to 2
Files and Module Information
|Peloponnesian War v0.2.vmod
|Peloponnesia War v0.1.vmod
For your enjoyment, Victory Games - The Peloponnesian War 431-404 B.C.
Peloponnesian War lets you chart the destiny of the war. This strategic game of ancient warfare allows the player, with a unique new solitaire system, to try an accomplish a lasting peace. All existing solitaire systems on the market have the player take one side for the entire game. Unfortunately this pits the player against a random system with poor strategic direction. In Peloponnesian War you get to play both sides, pitting yourself against the best you can offer. If the game system is winning, the player is forced to continue with the losing side. Success, on the other hand, will eventually force the player to change sides and recover the losing side's fortunes. The duration of the war and the player's performance determine victory. In this manner the player competes against himself in the classic tradition of the Greek tragedy.
See BGG for more information.
- Corrected missing cavalry in Athens and moved the naval and hoplites units from Epidamnos to Corcyra, where they belong.
- Fixed errors to the Victory Points Record Sheets
- Added a 500/Game turn calculator to the Athens/Sparta Victory Points Record Sheets for Multi-Player use.
- Added an identifying counter piece to each Victory Points Record Sheet for Athens, Sparta, and Persia.
- Added a hide game pieces menu button
- Cleaned up map
- Plastic tray with counter limits
- Animated dice on the menu
- Random Events Table dice roller
- Improved Strategy Matrix Boards
- Automated dice rollers for the non-player strategy
- Current leader Strategy dialed into the roll by setting leaders piece on the strategy board
- Automated Victory Points Record Sheets
- Counters calculate VP totals
- Surrender VPs counter
- Calculates total VPs
- Persia Victory Points Record Sheet included for multi player games
- Scenarios included:
- Peloponnesian War
- Archidamian War
- Decelean War
- The Fall of Athens
- Game Turn Counter
- Advances the game through each phase
- Works in conjunction with the Victory Points Record Sheet to add the correct number of Surrender turns
- Automatically advances the Game turn piece on the map
- Random Leader Pools