Module:Twilight Imperium (third Edition): Shards of the Throne
|Publisher||Fantasy Flight Games||Era||Fantasy|
|Players||3 to 8||Scale||Strategic|
Files and Module Information
|TI3_Shards_for_8_players.vmod||Module||49.35 MB||2013-01-02||VASSAL 3.1.20||shaunm||Hermenegilde|
|TI3_LIVE_v1_12_Shards.vmod||Module||60.99 MB||2013-07-02||VASSAL 3.2.0||Billiamson|
|TI3_Shards_8p_1.12.vmod||Module||50.12 MB||2014-01-31||VASSAL 3.1.15||StrangeTim||brunoreturns, JPSuchecki|
|TI3_Shards_8p_2.1.vmod||Module||40.34 MB||2014-05-24||VASSAL 3.2.8||StrangeTim||JPSuchecki|
Note: version 1.04 just contains additional custom-made Trade and Bureaucracy Strategy cards
Version 1.12 - by Billiamson - is a re-worked version with additional features including a turn counter, voting, and facility count reports, among others.
Version 2.1 - by StrangeTim - Has the following changes from the 1.12 by StrangeTim:
- Edited Image names in the module so things are (mostly) standardized
- Reprogrammed (refactored really) many items in the module
- Created a combined race items and reference area. (want to know everything about a race, it's all in one place now.)
- Each race area has 2 copies of each item. 1 to use and 1 for reference. The reference item cannot be selected or moved.
- Each race area has a button that says "Take Items". Click this button and race items will move to your player area or map, as applicable.
- After the usable items are taken, the reference item can still be hover-over zoomed if needed.
- Added more distinguishable Wormhole Tokens for Creuss.
- Combined all player areas into 1 expandable menu to clean up the main window.
- Changed how the map is built. This will allow items, such as Creuss HS in an 8p game, to be placed on the map itself.
- Blank areas above and below columns -4, -3, -2, 2, 3, and 4. Are now valid places to be used.
- Separated BGGB Tech Tree from Normal Tech Tree
- Also added a Symbol to all Tech cards drawn from the BGGB tree.
- Added Spend as TG symbol to applicable ACs
- Added "Remove BGGB" option to right click for AC and PC decks (this sends cards removed when playing with BGGB rules to the GM area)
- Added "Send to GM Area" option to right click for AC and PC decks
- Added option to refine the PC deck ( removing filler cards ) to right click on PC deck. Option is named "Remove Chaff". Reduces PC deck to 47 cards.
- Fixed 14 point Turn Track and moved the VP track to above the objectives.
- Added Strategy Card #9 - "Prospect"
- Fixed Red Tape Bureaucracy to read "turn five" instead of "turn three"
- Added right click option to Facilities to exhaust the planet (it shows up a bit off center vertically, but the option is there at least)
- Fixed TG counters on all race sheets so that they're 1 piece and the labels don't move.
- Added right click option to ALL units which allows color selection without having to scroll through all other colors.
- Changed how damage is displayed on units. Added a 2nd damage choice for variety.
- Added right click option to all Race Sheets which allows Race Selection without having to scroll through all other races.
- Removed the delete option from Race Sheets. Added a 'None (deleted)' layer to race sheets instead
- Planet Cards now properly refresh even if they are on a 'deleted' race sheet.
- Created a new "Tokens" tab on the main window which contains several 'use as many as you need' items.
- Added several empty Decks to GM area for various items
- Added a label to GM area to remind GMs that the GM decks to not automatically shuffle.