Module:War in the Pacific: The Campaign Against Imperial Japan, 1941-45
|Publisher||Simulations Publications, Inc.||Era||WWII|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Strategic|
Files and Module Information
|War In The Pacific SPI 1978 v138.vmod||module||66.73 MB||2022-02-16||3.6.4||Bill Clancy|
|War In The Pacific SPI 1978 v1.vmod||module||53.71 MB||2020-09-13||3.4.1||Bill Clancy||John Edwards|
|Pregame Burma Set up.vsav||Burma Scenario||24 KB||2020-12-30||3.2.17||Oltimer|
Your wife will be glad it's on the computer instead of the dining room table
War In The Pacific SPI 1978 v1.vmod created by Bill Clancy
Includes only Pearl Harbor Scenario and Campaign setup
- Added a blank map for other scenarios.
- Changed how Supply Depots worked -Players can adjust the amount of supply points on the counter, making the General Supply track redundant (as far as supply is concerned). Your opponent will see the Counter, but will not see the number of supply points stored at that counter.
- Fixed numerous set up errors
- Added borders to maps to make it easier to see that you have crossed into a new map
- Fixed some units that were meant to be hidden from opponent, but weren't