Module:Warplan: Dropshot II - The Turbulent '60s
|Publisher||Schutze Games||Era||Modern Warfare|
|Players||2 to 2||Scale||Strategic|
Dropshot II: The Turbulent '60s
This module covers the 1961-1969 scenarios for Bruce Costello's Dropshot II/III game of global nuclear war. The module follows the boardgame closely, differing only in the following respects:
- Map, counter and scenario errata is implemented.
- The strategic map has been enlarged to prevent counter clutter.
- Convenience markers (In Port, No Scramble, etc) markers have been created.
- A forcepool/oil points display has been created, to enforce counter mix limitations.
- All charts have been removed.
- Marker pool boxes have been added to the maps.
Ownership of the physical boardgame is required in order to use this module.