Module:Strike Force One: The Cold War Heats Up – 1975
|Publisher||Simulations Publications, Inc.||Era||Modern Warfare|
|Year||1975||Topic||The Cold War|
|Players||1 to 2||Scale||Strategic|
Files and Module Information
|StrikeForceOne.vmod ||Module||2.72 MB||2022-11-01||3.6||Christian Holm Christensen|
- First upload
This is a module of Simulation Publications, Inc.'s hex'n'counter wargame Strike Force One and the expansion Strike Force One+ (published by Victory Point Games). This Basic game is a short introductory game for the novice wargamer, while the Advanced and Expert levels provide a natural progression to ease the new-comer into higher abstraction levels of simulated conflicts.
- Use the turn track in the menu bar.
- The rules are available, as a PDF, through the Help menu.
- See also More information in the Help menu.
- Run the tutorial
This module is based on my version of the game (sources available from this site). This version a revamp of the original, including new text and graphics, written in LaTeX using wargame package. This package supports generating a (draft) VASSAL module from the same sources as the Print'n'Play PDF.
- Sources of the module and P'n'P versions (A4 and US Letter)
- BoardGameGeek page of Strike Force One
- BoardGameGeek of Strike Force One+ expansion
- Some Guy