Category:The Cold War
The Cold War was a period in the late 20th century when the United States of America and the USSR fought each other without going into all out war shortly after World War 2. Espionage, proxy wars, and propaganda were the primary ways that these powers fought each other. Conflicts in this war include the Korean War, the Soviet War in Afghanistan, the Vietnam War, the Bay of Pigs invasion, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Pakistani Civil War, etc. Nuclear armament and the ideological, scientific, and technological arms race between capitalism and communism is a major development in this period. The Cold War ended with the dissolution of the USSR in 1991.
Pages in category "The Cold War"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Module:TAC AIR
- Module:Team Yankee
- Module:The China War: Sino-Soviet Conflict in the 1980s
- Module:The Doomsday Project: Episode One – The Battle for Germany
- Module:The Fulda Gap: The Battle for the Center
- Module:The Next War
- Module:The Sands of War
- Module:The Siege of Orgun
- Module:The Third World War
- Module:Twilight Struggle